Dorohedoro

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it kind of late for Asuka to try and earn herself some points using her magic this late? i get it is part of her personality, but man she took her time.

Dex-chan lover
Any of you remeber when this manga was supposed to end with vol 19 -20 ?, how many more weird things can this give to us.

Fed-Kun's army
Kaiman wa mahou shounen! Gyo-Gyo-Za-Za~☆

Ah, it was nice to see my lovely Dokuga, even for a bit.

167 is where it ends?

But... Hayashida ALSO said vol.19 was the end...and then 163 said "the end"?????

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the updates. This chapter is really interesting, you can see that the series has finally reached its climax.

Never could I imagine that Russian-speaking translators would ever be faster than English-speaking ones.
And yet here we are: I've just read up the rest of the chapters, last one being posted two days ago.

Enjoy your holidays or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh wow? We're already here. I started reading this 2 years ago. Translation slowed down a lot over the year -but man! Each issue is a blast!

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing Kaiman came back from the hole is an awesome moment for me, I loved how Kaiman and the Hole fight each other on this chapter.

Thankgyou to all the translator that allowed us readers to complete this adventure, what a ride.

Dex-chan lover
COMPLETED!?
DOROHEDORO?! Are you serious?!

Wow, I was waiting years for this moment...Finally, time to start binge-reading from the start of the story.
Woop woop.

We are one chapter away from being 100% done with the series... What a ride this has been, I'm gonna miss this series although I'll reread it at a later date.

What a journey. Hard to believe Dorohedoro is reaching its final chapter. Love this manga and the artist's style so much. ?

Double-page supporter
The last chapter is already translated on the dorohedoro subreddit, i just read it there

Users who are viewing this thread