Dorohedoro

Lord, finally. Really amazing series but the wait between these last chapters was killer man. Definitely gonna come back and read this again someday

Man, this has some real Heavy Metal vibes, im miffed i didn't pick this up earlier

Contributor
Really unique one, in a good way. I hope the mangaka does something in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished this, and I gotta say that it's really good. Scratches the supernatural mystery itch for me as well as having good action.
But I gotta say
Is it just me, or does the whole world seem remarkably chaste and sexless? Like, tits, guts, and body parts are flying everywhere, but I don't think I remember a single romance in the whole manga. Heck, there's barely even a kiss or two exchanged between any main characters. This made a lot of the relationships feel strangely platonic, and it only really bothered me at the end when Nikaido and Kaiman really should've ended up together, but they are "just friends."
Overall though, I really liked this manga, and would highly recommend it to anyone with a stomach for gore.

pretty hyped for the anime... but high hopes, low expectations...
as usual a manga review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNWqwh3S5Go

Dex-chan lover
The power of Gyoza.

It was confusing near the end but it was a fun trek through this series.

I wrote a short review for Dorohedoro on my blog: https://longhandhabits.com/2019/03/25/manga-review-dorohedoro/

Great read especially if you enjoy the art, horror.gore, and fantasy setting.
story wise though bit messy.

HOLY SHIT this series....WOW......WOW....just....just....top 10....top 10 best manga of all time....great characters, on point humor, excellent art......this is top 5 and Dai Dark might drop its 3rd chapter soon....I cannot wait.

Users who are viewing this thread