Dorohedoro

Noi has been holding back a lot huh, looked like a train hit Ebisu's body and all they did was run into each other. TOO THICC

I was brought here by the anime, this was awesome- more Gorey than i like but, it worked out fine.
this manga had that old school inventive weirdness I haven't seen in a long time- and nice world building, and cool (sympathetic) characters.
speaking of characters.. Noi was just too juicy.... damn....

Enjoyed it but felt like it dragged on for far too long. Charachters are great and the overall story was fantastic

I had to read some diabeetus inducing manga in between chapters to recharge my heart. Otherwise a masterpiece.

Group Leader
Great manga, had very enjoyable characters and universe due to the author's creativity. Unfortunately, the story drags on and, I believe, falls short at the end.

Overall, I would recommend you read this - it's better than 90% of the kusoge you'll find on this site.

8/10

Fed-Kun's army
ngl i wanted to see something happen between nikaido and caiman but i guess its not a romance so oh well
9/10
the authors mind blows me away

Dex-chan lover
@NGOtaku

Same. One of the very few things that disappointed me. Expected something between Noi and Shin, too.

I absolutely loved how dynamics characters were. The universe was also interesting.

Also, poor Natsuki. She was so innocent.

Oh? Another translation?

I don’t really mind reading through again.

There is supposed to be another epilogue chapter about the ppl who live in Hole 😔. I only just found out about it in another manga website

This manga owns but the English translation on this site is godawful, I can barely understand what's supposed to be said most of the time. Won't hold that against the series though, I give it a 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread