Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Huh so far this manga feels like a fun ride, no hateable characters, An academy thats nice to the protaganist, goofy moments peppered throughout, this feels nice

Dex-chan lover
300px-Muscle_wizard.jpg

fun fact, Ifrit was the one of so many genie under king Solomon with teleportation skill.

I'm already amazed that this manga made it to chapter 6........ but i would be realy shocked if this manga hit double digit..... i turned off my brain for almost everything in this manga and hoped that it would get better..... yet that ifrit conclusion realy pissed me off....... i mean..... would it realy kill the author to write or draw a battle scene? Even saitama opm got some action before he one hit em.......

Dex-chan lover
don't know how i feel about the series. pace is kind of fast, not much known about the world or characters. lots of scenes are like pep talks. lots of characters are extremely smiley.

Double-page supporter
@Iceblade20

Ikr?!?!? Ive been stressed by a lot of plot heavy stories coupled with real life stuff so this manga feels like a small sanctuary. All the charas are so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread