Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
I can see why he wants to learn magic so badly even if he's completely OP physically, haha

Dex-chan lover
lol.....everything's just easy as breathing. if he was able to defeat the demon king in an instant, just to dust. humans should be very easy...to handle. or anyone below the demon kings power for that matter, and even above.

Dex-chan lover
"Skyrim legend tells of a hero known as the Dragonborn, a warrior with the body of a mortal and soul of a dragon, whose destiny it is to destroy the evil dragon Alduin."

*Skyrim music starts playing*

Dex-chan lover
From Ash to Felmina to Nina to Noire. I love all these doofy kids so much already.

Ash and Felmina are totally best dumb friends already and I'd be totally down if she's the main love interest.
Noire gave off the vibe of being a kuudere with a complex family situation, but she and Nina also had a silly conversation about sucking at written exams and the deliciousness of special edition bread because why not?

So Ash...adapted to relying on the power of physics pretty quickly, didn't he? Let's call it Muscle Magic.

Thanks for the chapter!
It's nice to see the female characters acting like young girls but it seems odd that they're at the top despite being so goofy. Was funny when the seemingly emotionless Noire admitted that can't lose because did poorly in test and needs to win so able to get limited edition melon bread she craves. Seems weird that the top three do poorly on written tests and make up for it with practical exams. Considering MC aced the test maybe he can form a study group with them so they can teach him how to use magic and he can teach them how remember and understand the information from books. Although if such a thing does happen it'll probably be 100 or so chapters down the line when exams are approaching again. Guess will have to wait and see one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
Bring her to the infirmary ...
oh boi
something not good is coming
xD

this author has a total of 3 brain cells and somehow he was allowed to write this manga................

and im all for it
at least it's not pretending to be smart

Fed-Kun's army
@plonz absolutely. An isekai that spends 20minutes talking about a smart that used a tactic that couldnt outsmart a goldfish I really wanna chuck it in the garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread