Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Yeah, I was about to drop it too. OP MC is alright but there still needs to be some challenge. This dude backhanded the Wind Demon Lord last chapter and insta-killed it. Thanks to the translation group for persevering this far.

i dropped this after it became apparent this arc / story line was going to be around for awhile. Wasn't so much the dress as it was the making him a small kid. Spotted it in a list and thought I'd check to see if the story line was over. Glad I did. I see it's not over but Shit Scans notice was hilarious.

Maybe the author noticed his stuff was being pirated and decided to fight it. Thought how do I do that? I know I'll write something that even translators won't want to work on. See it's working.

Contributor
😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂can't wait to see how the fire and water demon lord are going to get defeated.🤣 10/10

Group Leader
Aww :( I get why yall are dropping it, but I will miss the constant dumbfuckery this manga was good for

Dex-chan lover
lol I did not expect them to give up, but I totally get it. It went to shit fast.

Dex-chan lover
you know what? i agree. this is indeed getting worse. can anyone tell me how much shit we'd have to wade thru before we see some form of anything that does not consist of turds?

Dex-chan lover
You know its shit when a group called "Shit scans" is tired of this shit.

Double-page supporter
*shrugs* So many people got angry at what is obviously a parody of the genre. Oh well, I'll wait for another group to resume this.

Users who are viewing this thread