Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
if he touched it and if he had the mana to activate it, it would probably show nothing. he is the strongest being on the planet. with no equals even close to his level.

Fed-Kun's army
Like, is he gonna cross-dress forever? Is that just gonna be a thing in this manga?

Dex-chan lover
"I make a habit to never look back at the past"
But you spend all your time exploring and deciphering dead and forgotten ruins, you freaking retard.

Contributor
At least now he actually has something that could give him mana, instead of something stupid like becoming a 3 yo cross-dresser.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger I mean, haha funny irony, but it's not like that's actually relevant given she's doing it seemingly just for loot usable for the present/future, not actually caring about the past of the ruins. Not to mention she probably means her own past, as nearly anyone that says that phrase does.

Dex-chan lover
a remarkable life goal.
kVjblcY.png

@Slateboard will it activate for him? he doesn't have mana...

Double-page supporter
holy shit when does he not dress like a lil bitch. Like someone know so i can skip to the chapter when its out?

Aggregator gang
Even if he could use the map it would be useless for Ash since no spot would appear. Forget anything stronger than him, there's nothing near his level either.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. I like these girls already, as expected. A tsundere hikkikomori NEET and a full throttle genki explorer.

There should be dots for "weaker", right? Because that's what Ash would be seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread