Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Didn't they announce that this was supposed to be the last chapter? I'm not mad that it didn't end here but it's just weird they reversed course even a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't they announce that this was supposed to be the last chapter? I'm not mad that it didn't end here but it's just weird they reversed course even a little bit.
Yep, pretty much. Pointless twists and turns till the very end....

I wish the manga just continued with them in a relationship without dramas as it was in the beginning.

Side note, the fact that the father is a clone of the MC is a bit off-putting still....

Dex-chan lover
[insert appropriate cuteness emoji]
[insert generic statement about the story getting dragged out]
Nothing to say much aside from planning to stick it out until the super-sweet and fluffy end (apologies in advance to my dentist:lul:)

Dex-chan lover
There's a next chapter? Maybe a timeskip to married life and end for real, or is the series ACTUALLY getting straight up extended? In any case, super super cute chapter; you really have to love how supportive Mii-chan and Tsubasa's families are.

(Still looking for a spinoff for best girl Rena, though. Girl deserves the world and more. 😭)

Dex-chan lover

Apparently the JP text was a bit ambiguous and could've meant "final chapter" or "final arc", so they went with final chapter. They'll probably have to go back and fix that

Apparently the JP text was a bit ambiguous and could've meant "final chapter" or "final arc", so they went with final chapter. They'll probably have to go back and fix that
Man, this tops the misunderstanding from the forest chapter. LMAO. BUT it was super obvious that they couldn't end now because there wouldn't have been enough chapters to publish for the next tankobon!!

Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:
why are there 50 chapters missing? is this series worth it to start?
They are not so much missing as there never were fan scanslations for those interim chapters. MangaPlus (fun note: the official publisher!) used to have the entire back catalogue freely available, but they recently cut that back.

"Worth it" depends very much in what you are looking for. There are some fun characters, (occasionally) strikingly beautiful art, and a lot of hamfisted attempts at drama. But the series is a breezy and cute read if you can get over the latter...and find the missing chapters lol :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread