Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Ch. 118

Dex-chan lover
This was a really good way to do a time skip. Yeah, it can feel a bit flat and exposition-y, but the little details the author includes to show the passage and evolution of time are fun to look for. I'm really sure what could be left to tell in the next chapter (please...no deathbed scene) but I'm sure it will be uberfluffy and wholesome like all the rest :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. Next chapter is probably more seggs and making more chibis

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Damn, imo that was kind of a perfect way to start wrapping things up and set up the ending. Using a tablet for home movie montages was such a good idea.

Aggregator gang
Too much time skip in my opinion. Imo the perfect amount would be to end after marriage/honeymoon or when their first baby got born. That would leave plenty for the audience to imagine how the story could continue, whilst also allow the freedom for author to do a spin-off or continuation at a later date.

Regardless, this whole series has been awesome. It will probably take a good while before something as good as this gets serialised.

Users who are viewing this thread