Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Ch. 118

Group Leader
Wow everything went so fast on this chapter but it makes sense since it will wrap up in the next one.

Feels a little sad and nostalgic how everything move so fast I'm not used to it :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I loved this manga but it also made me sick to my stomach such sweetness will never find someone like me 😕. Though make no mistake it is my fault but at the same time I cannot be anything but true to myself even if it means I must be alone.

At first I was shocked. Such run of time never feels well for me.. I'm happy to see all these moments. Finally a Manga with a real happy end and that SHOWS what happens after. But I was not ready for THAT, I guess. I mean a skip of 30 years? I was already shocked as they simply skiped their 3rd highschoolyear. I wanted tos ee how they try to get physical!!!
There were cute Moments. The Wedding. The visite to the Shrine in the Pink Park, Mio. But all a bit too fast for me. After reading it again I was very sentimental. I fells simply to fastrun for me. Maybe also because the manga will finally end after I spend so much emotions with it. ALso imagine wich characters are simply dead now, and that Mianis HOT gyaru mother is old now.

I really went through something with that Manga. I mean I watched the Anime and it HIT me (specialy the Pink Date and how both seperated with that).
After that I started to read the manga because I wanted to know how it goes on. And it was so exiting I red it in ONE sitting.
It was such a rollercoaster for me, the Autum Arc with Sayuri still make me sad. And I couldnt sleep, so next day I read the whole Manga AGAIN, and then again a third time some weeks later so check for detaills.

So after all that ero-cute starting, the bittersweet romance, such a speedrun feels... strange?
Its a nice ending-chapter but it feels strange to this cute Manga.... at least for me.

So what comes next? Minami and Tsubasa in their 50s? Older?
I wish for a cute recap of the beginning, maybe during their daugters Wedding.
Something that maybe reselbes theit first time meeting?
I mean come on with that fastrun, the starting-scene chapter 1 killes me emotionally....

Well after rereading. guess more thes will visite the Pink Park and the Shrine again with theit whole Family!!
Hope so. Mabe an homage to the Story of Sayurin and her Parents? Visiting an important place.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now this is what you call a time skip. Can't wait to see how this series ends.

This time skip would make a lot more sense if there wasn't going to be another chapter next week. I have no idea what the actual final chapter is even going to be anymore
I think something along old Tsubasa and Minami walking together in Kitami near the park he confessed and he looks at his wife and says „ Hokkaido Gals are super cute I guess”

So the recap is..they living together, having a brutal sex for 4 years, get married, have a baby, times go on, and her daughter live together with her boyfriend, having a brutal sex, get married. Yeah can't wait to see hentai version for this lol.

Dex-chan lover
The chapter hurts my heart man. A timeskip of 30 years and seeing their progress and happiness fucks me up when I look back on my own lack of attempts for the past 5 after leaving college.

They had a daughter and went all the way up to her 20s and wedding

Such a good, and personally bittersweet, chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ah the yang inside the yin. I see it now. It's so sugary sweet that i'm in contemplative pain. Pensive even. I'm lucky enough to get my dreams after many years of more effort than them and that's alright!

We're all gonna make it.
I hope man, I really hope I make it.

Users who are viewing this thread