Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru adventurer must defeat Matriarch Boss in order to dig gold out of Rich Scion. Let the battle commence!

Dex-chan lover
Wow I can't believe this manga ended at chapter 5 with him going back to Tokyo

Mod Edit: Removed Spoiler tag, as the poster explained that this was a joke, and not an actual spoiler

Fed-Kun's army
Well what a great end to the series.

Is there going to be an additional chapter for MC's funeral? I think it would be nice to have some closure.

Dex-chan lover
Page 8’s first panel is just... “pierce-through-your-heart-melt-all-your-arteries” level of cuteness.

I'm enjoying this more than the other gyaru manga. I've never read anything that touches on Hokkaido or regional culture.

Supporter
Oh so that's why hes always carrying on about a yamato nadeshiko.

Group Leader
@yasashikakashi
Only in praise, mate. Hajimete no Gal almost ruined the gyaru appeal for me, until this series revitalized it.
Well, if you kept reading it, I can understand your disillusion with gals. I, for one, skipped out very early on that series because of my extreme dislike of the male "lead." Next time you feel that you need some gyaru revitaliztion, I'd recommend watching a few episodes of Oshiete! Galko-chan. It works for me.

@yasashikakashi Ughh the mc on that manga is just pure beta, he has no character development nor any character to speak of besides his ''horny teenager'' image. Even his only development, which was a bit of muscle training, is overlooked

Users who are viewing this thread