Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
"Tip one of the first day of finding out the boy you likes favorite chocolate!!!:) Step one: ask him what his favorite chocolate is.. the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Dekunator
Actually Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru basically caved in to fan demands and made best girl win despite the whole manga being about the main protag trying to get with main girl. Well main girl was trash anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@SilverKhan they do it to extend what they can write about because a love triangle stifles progress of a relationship. If it was just Fuyuki and Tsubasa then they'd be dating much sooner

Dex-chan lover
Still not in the mood for a hopeless love triangle.
That and the shrunken heads on the girls are killin' me

Dex-chan lover
@MasterPannya
giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
@himeleth I do agree that the proportions are really off. I mean aside from their fucking mammoth sized tits, like their head to body ratio as well as sometimes their hands and what not. Seems a little off. Like the author doesn't know how to draw bodies proportionately. It's really weird because I swear the first couple or so chapters looked completely fine. But the art really turned for the worse as it progressed a little.

Double-page supporter
This author better introduce someone else for Sayuri now! Don't introduce such a cute girl just to leave her alone at the end.
I freaking hate harems because the other girls usually end up alone after hundreds of chapters wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread