Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh... Gamer girl is sooo good. But Fuyuki is too! Would be great if it will turn out to be a harem end but a majority of the time we readers don't get what we want...

Damn, this is just another Manbagi ver.2 scenario...

Power Uploader
Have people actually read any "harem ending" manga that wasn't drawn with an awful style?
I'm not particulary expert in this genre but I never saw one.

Contributor
Guys, do you even Math? Harem = more than 2 girls

@Big_Boss A lot of people here reads all those shitty isekais where MC has almost from start a harem along with overpowered cheat skill or other shit.

I really like Sayuri, shame that the author introduced her as a rival so early though, there's so much shenanigans tsubasa and fuyuki could've gotten into by themselves before this, including the grandma and fuyuki's mom.

We don't want another manbagi situation...

Dex-chan lover
As far as love triangles go, this is going pretty damn well. Really love these characters

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and damn the publisher or author and their forced drama.

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone else also stopped mid-chapter to search for Letao's double fromage cheesecake recipe? No, just me? Okay.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE ARTSTYLE NOW IT LOOKS SO FUCKING COOOOOOOOL THE GIRLS ARE CUTE AS FUCCCCKKK

The fact that she plays 🅱️ersona and also that gay game makes me questioning my interest.

I would have like if Sayuri and Tsubasa were just friends. Why do all the females have to eventually fall for the male lead. At least they're not at each other's throats about who will give him chocolate, blah blah. I also hope Tsubasa realizes their feelings and choose one of them. Not the whole he's mega dense forever and when they finally tell him he can't choose.

Users who are viewing this thread