Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
The ending of this chapter left me a bittersweet taste in my mouth.

I was having my doubts regarding the black hair girl, because while I think she is a nice character, I feel that with her introduction we are entering into a love triangle territory that I am not sure the mangaka will be able to solve satisfyingly. The way this arc ended is giving me more reasons to believe so.

Normally,these kind of arcs in media serve to allow characters with a romantic interest of sorts to deepen their bonds and even allow them to move to a next level in their relationship, I don't feel like something like this happened in this arc. Instead the way it was handled feels more like an ass pull than anything else,at no point in the manga did we have a hint that the MC knew anything about piano and the only reason I feel the author did this was so he could end the arc in a way that didn't make the MC compromise with one girl or the other ( BTW , I would bet that the MC doesn't touch a piano again after this ).

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if the mangaka tries to keep the status quo without any actual development for as long as he can. I will check again when a new chapter is posted hoping I am wrong and if I wasn't , I will check every few months again until the manga ends.

Edit: Damn,that was a long ass comment I wrote,oh well.

bois piano skills are actually not surprising considering hes a rich boi from a strict asian household.
putting em skills to good use.

but like is it just me or did his artstyle change for that piano panel?

Akino is outta the competition go and eff with your friends lol this really pissed me off

tbh i started bursting out laughing at the piano part

my friend is crying in despair?

PIANO TIME

Group Leader
Y'all complaining about dues ex piano didn't read the special episode huh?

His hobby are piano and tea ceremony you fuck. Don't do my boy dirty like that.

JYS

So much high pitched brats in memes saying "FREAKING" I just had to read out "I'LL FREAKING CLOCK YOU" in one of those brat's voice

Users who are viewing this thread