Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Hope he can explain all that situation asap, i hate these "missunderstandings" in mangas.

But i bet it gonne take a while and only after the date, where they gonna be seen by Fuyuki

Fed-Kun's army
Call me a conspirasist, but I think senpai is scheming. I think she might want Tsubasa and Minami to get closer by making Minami jealous.

Dex-chan lover
And a ding dong bing bong to you as well.
@cor3zone
I for one am surprised this took a harem route. Even the title implied (to me) that Fuyuki -the mega cute gyaru- was gonna be the focus of this manga, and status quo changes when they start dating.
Even when Nintendo Switch girl was introduced, she brought a dynamic that didn't feel harem at first, as she and Fuyuki clearly liked eachother and were more friends than rivals.
Then little miss flat board was introduced and threw all of that out the window.

Dex-chan lover
No eyes friend gyaru in the first pages is the fourth gyaru, calling it

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand why he couldn't explain ANYTHING to Fuyuki. It would have been so simple to avoid all the drama...

@reqqles i mean can we really call those 'chill' per se

anyway nah i don't mind this, the protagonist has actual personality traits and a background and shit so it's not strictly a bunch of tropes orbitting around a marshmallow

Dex-chan lover
I really hope it isn't:
They were seen coming out from studying but should I tell fuyuki?
Followed by:
Are they on a date, why didn't he study with meeeeeeeee?

Mainly because that would be every other school life Harem, and it would be totally out of character for everybody involved.

Here's hoping we can avoid a trashharem.

Users who are viewing this thread