Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Ch. 117

Dex-chan lover
Damn. This brought back memories of when I left for college. Was happy, sad, excited and scared at the same time as it was a big change in my life. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Supporter
Living together? First thing would be to have sex. Lots of sex. Japan's birthrate isn't going to fix itself.
It honestly seems as if getting to that's gonna be the focus of this final arc, as they're clearly awkward being alone together in their own place (and Tsubasa's overstudying and the prolonged separations that caused likely put a damper on any kinda normal relationship progression).

Supporter
Nice, they aren't going with a "happily ever after, the end!" scenario but transitioning to a new phase of their life like real people do. I wish that some other mangas (cough looking at you Nagatoro cough) would do that.
Amano Megumi was even worse, teasing us with them finally dating and living alone next door to each other at uni before abruptly ending with just that. Thank goodness we're not getting that here.

Double-page supporter
He
I would not call this a loose end.
I mean, they are dating, and we got a lot of they together, they moved together, and we will see, at least, one more chapter with they're living together... It's far more than most romcoms
Hell yes 👆 I feel like I'm watching a master class in how to wind down a rom-com in a satisfying way. My ❤️ was so full after reading.

Dex-chan lover
He

Hell yes 👆 I feel like I'm watching a master class in how to wind down a rom-com in a satisfying way. My ❤️ was so full after reading.

It's like watching a gymnast stick the landing after watching their head bounce off the mat. This series sure had a rough middle...

Feels like it'll end in the near future (sadly). I like the development of them now living together and I hope we get to see a wedding and maybe kids. Dont know how I feel about Minamis new hairestyle

Users who are viewing this thread