Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Ch. 117

Dex-chan lover
Damn. This brought back memories of when I left for college. Was happy, sad, excited and scared at the same time as it was a big change in my life. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Supporter
Living together? First thing would be to have sex. Lots of sex. Japan's birthrate isn't going to fix itself.
It honestly seems as if getting to that's gonna be the focus of this final arc, as they're clearly awkward being alone together in their own place (and Tsubasa's overstudying and the prolonged separations that caused likely put a damper on any kinda normal relationship progression).

Supporter
Nice, they aren't going with a "happily ever after, the end!" scenario but transitioning to a new phase of their life like real people do. I wish that some other mangas (cough looking at you Nagatoro cough) would do that.
Amano Megumi was even worse, teasing us with them finally dating and living alone next door to each other at uni before abruptly ending with just that. Thank goodness we're not getting that here.

Dex-chan lover
He
I would not call this a loose end.
I mean, they are dating, and we got a lot of they together, they moved together, and we will see, at least, one more chapter with they're living together... It's far more than most romcoms
Hell yes 👆 I feel like I'm watching a master class in how to wind down a rom-com in a satisfying way. My ❤️ was so full after reading.

Dex-chan lover
He

Hell yes 👆 I feel like I'm watching a master class in how to wind down a rom-com in a satisfying way. My ❤️ was so full after reading.

It's like watching a gymnast stick the landing after watching their head bounce off the mat. This series sure had a rough middle...

Double-page supporter
Feels like it'll end in the near future (sadly). I like the development of them now living together and I hope we get to see a wedding and maybe kids. Dont know how I feel about Minamis new hairestyle

Dex-chan lover
I would not call this a loose end.
I mean, they are dating, and we got a lot of they together, they moved together, and we will see, at least, one more chapter with they're living together... It's far more than most romcoms
Maybe a wrong choice of word; it fits with the last few chapter and a bit with where each of the side characters will go (especially the one her sister has a crush on), so I was carried away to use it even though it was not the case for the two main couple as you said. My bad

Dex-chan lover
Amano Megumi was even worse, teasing us with them finally dating and living alone next door to each other at uni before abruptly ending with just that. Thank goodness we're not getting that here.
Amano Megumi had already been going for like 300 chapters of "will-they-won't-they"... I think by the time it had ended people were ready to move on themselves. The mangaka didn't drag that out in this series which left room to grow in the direction it's going. A youthful puppylove turning into something more serious, seeing how they manage that and the slice of life stuff at the same time should be good.

Really like their new hairstyles. Really helps with the whole transitioning to a new chapter in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Look this might be a really really hot cake but I’m kind of sad in the direction this manga went

I really liked it and then they did the weird love triangle/square thing and we had like 50 chapters without the main FMC and now they’re back together and like it’s cute but I just feel like it was really forced and this major time we’re only graduated high school they’re now living together but we don’t see any of the progress for any of the other characters

I dunno this is a really fun romance story about Hokkaido and now it just feels… Different
I feel like most people didn't like the harem chunk as much as the rest of it because everyone realistically knew that Minami was going to come out on top no matter what. Meaning whatever romantic drama that went down regarding the other girls was in most part meaningless. Even I found myself kinda forcing myself to not like Sayuri because I knew she was essentially cannon fodder to generate drama. More manga need to do what Horimiya does and let side characters shine with other side characters instead of pretty much only existing when around the MC(s). Let the other girls have different romantic interests other than the honestly really dull, cookie cutter MC. That also means introducing more male characters than can act as Shiki's friends, which I feel like this manga desperately needed. But they also need to avoid doing what Anjou-san does and give the main couple the spotlight for 1 chapter per every 10 chapters. Balance is important.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, someone pressed the speedrun button. It had more progress than the previous 100 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Would be a breath of fresh air if we can get a transition into college love story with more mature theme (as in, less bubbly and more realistic relationship problems way, not lewd way), but I reckon that'd be a pipe dream.
Honestly, I'd be happy with this chapter as an ending. Please author, don't drag it into something that's not as good...
Monkey's Paw: "Got it boss, Hajimete no Gal - College part it is"

Group Leader
is it too late to read/watch the animanga now, the serialization gonna end at october, i had this bookmark and never got any chance to watch/read it

Users who are viewing this thread