Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Damn I think I'm starting to like her more. It's nice having a character that is upfront and genuine about what they like or want.

Skirt, Sneakers and stockings/knee socks combination is great. Her character is superb as well. Their style is pretty interesting, it's like a comination from the 70's till today. Not bad.

Plg

Group Leader
ForthrightShowyGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
hmmm might drop this in a few. it’s starting to become a harem, my KRYTONITE

Dex-chan lover
@ghekor I’m aware. someone told me that it’s not a generic harem, and I also liked the artstyle. so decided to gave it a shot

@ElfWastaken yeah def not the standart harem ive grown to know, kind of like a breath of fresh air imo plus all the girl are great in their own way

Supporter
@Liquidxlax I mean, those are professional schools where things aren't usually as simple as periodic quizzes and then exams. In American law schools usually something on the order of 90% or more of your total course grade is the final exam. The rest is attendance. It's scary.

Questions can be reused year to year, though. I got totally blindsided by a practice question during my bar exam review, which was from an exam a few years earlier. Was on stuff that wasn't anywhere in the review material. Luckily for me, that same exact question, word for word, showed up on the actual bar exam 2 weeks later and I nearly maxed points on the question.

Dex-chan lover
@agdPanther never understood attendance based grading. If classes do not have in class assignments, group shit or the like it shouldn't matter how you pass so long as you don't cheat. Plenty of people have no problem getting an A+ while never going to class. It is a persons determination that determines whether they pass or not. I can't learn from powerpoint so those were classes I did on my own and didn't go to

Users who are viewing this thread