Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Contributor
10-6.png

Given her interests the date is likely just going to be going to some sort of historical site.
I don't think we have to really worry about any harem stuff, this feels to me like they will just become friends.

The twinge of jealousy was painful, I wonder whether she will assume she's jealous because he's hanging out with a girl she admires or realises that she's jealous it's not her he's spending time with.

fokk she's cute. that last panel, those stocking legs are just packed with sexual POWAH!!!

oh my,bros get date with cute hot senpai damnnnnn bros you got two thigh girl and one hot mama damnnnnn

Dex-chan lover
Harem route sucks, but at least MC here is not totally dense retard. And I appreciate that Rena has relatively moderate chest, cause author kinda went overboard with these enormous tiddies of female characters, to the point they look ugly sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
@kazu19 I think it depends on the field. Things like law school engineering, nursing and doctors you know the degrees where you are a professional when you are done school are held to standards that exist outside of the university which make things like that punishable. Schools can lose accreditation for things like that. An engineers jobs is to protect the public at least part of our job is to do that. that is the same for the others too, that is why we have standard of keeping detailed records, dated, signed and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread