Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I got mixed feelings about how this will play out...
Nice chapter tho

Dex-chan lover
"Guys, she's a lesbian, she has no feelings for Tsubasa guys. No, bro, listen to me pleeeaaase bro"

Fed-Kun's army
@Dirkhardperk wtf she no les she really does like him long short girl definitely likes him short hair likes him to they all do but the female mc likes him to there no yuri on his buddy

Dex-chan lover
Sure author, keep teasing a harem end which will definitely never happen. It never fucking does.
Bokuben doing a VN route like system is still do fucking unbelievable, managed to become better than 5toubun to me because of that but I doubt anyone else will copy, despite fucking WSJ allowing it.

Dex-chan lover
@K1NGS3DDYx89 there's quotes around that buddy. There was someone a chapter or two back desperately trying to convince people she's a lesbian and doesn't like Tsubasa

Double-page supporter
Sad gamer girl got nothing to shine. And wing woman mom praising the smartness of Rena ain't helpin. At least Fuyuki uped the game with the date+invitation. That is why harem won't work in real life. In the situation they all would pretend to be buddy buddy but afterwards jealousy would make them the queens of trash talk to sabotage the others.

Double-page supporter
@ ShionSinX There is a pattern to this madness.

Ft4PqPV.jpg

Fuyuki is the only one to this intimacy whispers that blush him hard.

Dex-chan lover
He better not let his granny find out he has a harem which includes a smokin' hot milf

Users who are viewing this thread