Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Valentine's Day and white day will be a blessing and a curse for the male lead.

Double-page supporter
@Zhou Yeah it is sometimes irritating. You mean the mop the MC is wearing for example? Also shadings make some more and more clownish. Especially Rena looks like a clown doll.
For the most part it looks like they are all drunk, while they are indoor and the shade only indicate cold irritated skin. So besides blushing there shouldn't be a need to make the areas depicted so big.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the art has changed at all. The only difference I see is MC's hair has grown out some from chapter 1.

Double-page supporter
@hammerU89 The hairline didn't changed at all. But instead of being straight hair the MC had from start now it is some woolly mop.

Fed-Kun's army
spring is coming.... I sense a new character coming soon... maybe student council prez...

wonder when we'll get to see some doujins about this manga...🤔

Dex-chan lover
Just look at chapter 2. The art was more "mature". Now everyone seems smaller, more round, to make it look cuter I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
@grandartillery All body proportions have changed. Volume one art was normal proportions, now all of them are slimed down and chibi-fied and somehow look shorter compared to earlier. It isn’t a gradual change/development in artstyle, like Komi-san’s early chapters compared to now, much as it is a overhaul.

@zhou yes “cuter”. The original thiccer art style was fitting for the gyaru theme than this new art does

Users who are viewing this thread