Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Group Leader
@DarkFlame
spring is coming.... I sense a new character coming soon... maybe student council prez...

I'm betting on a long lost childhood friend transfer student he hasn't seen in 10 years with whom he made a promise to marry when they grow up but that he neither remembers her nor the promise.

Dex-chan lover
I for one came to this manga for the floof above all else, so I dont really mind the change in artstyle.

Dex-chan lover
ugh there's a p good jp bbq about 25 minutes from me and i desperately want to go

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Airwave2k2 posted:

@hammerU89 The hairline didn't changed at all. But instead of being straight hair the MC had from start now it is some woolly mop.
He only had straight hair in the original oneshot. It was redesigned for the serialization and redrawn for Ch 0.

@kosine posted:

I do have to wonder though... why "Jingisukan"? Why not just Genghis Khan?
Because it's not the person. Jingisukan is a pretty common spelling for the dish. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingisukan

Dex-chan lover
Artist making the MC look more babyish compared to the oneshot and Chp1

Dex-chan lover
Did the art became kinda chibi-ish? I mean, it's not that head look big now, but... UPD: Ah, yeah, gotta refresh comment page before posting.
On a different note, now i'm dying for some real Yakiniku.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka Are they even still open? Everything around here is takeout only now, I dunno if a place like that did takeout before, (or whether things are that way where you are either, really, internet strangers and all that) maybe transitioned into doing takeout for the time being to keep money flowing I guess if not before.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
nah, i'm sure they're closed for now. besides, the best part is eating it while you cook it

and i haven't had time to go in like, 6 months uguuuuu

Contributor
Q18.png

As much as I like a cast full of characters you want to see achieve happiness, I get this worrying feeling that the author is shying away (or getting shoved away by editor) from the whole mutual attraction thing they had going at the start in favor of formulaic harem hot potato.
I don't know if it's a sad author problem (lol how could I even image a goil liking me my imagination dun go that far) or tragic readership (lol I dun need no one but my daki waifu), but this is turning into something you read more as a tourist guide for the snowier end than the romance manga the oneshot got me to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread