Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking LIAR, dude. What a fucking WEASELLY little, liar, dude. What a fucking, WEASELLY little LIAR, dude. Holy SHIT, dude. HOLY fucking shit, dude. Literally lying. STILL LYING to his audience. Can someone at least fucking enlighten Ikada that he's literally lying to his audience? What a fucking piece of shit, dude. Holy fucking shit, dude.

Dex-chan lover
Bamboozled again. I don't know how much catching up the other girls can do in two weeks.

Let's be honest, this Manga without Fuyuki is almost empty. I'm not disregarding the other girls, but the entire plot of Dosanko gyaru is mega cute spins around Tsubasa and Fuyuki's shenanigans. Also, baits are truly infuriating.

Fed-Kun's army
what a fucking LIAR, dude. What a fucking WEASELLY little, liar, dude. What a fucking, WEASELLY little LIAR, dude. Holy SHIT, dude. HOLY fucking shit, dude. Literally lying. STILL LYING to his audience. Can someone at least fucking enlighten Ikada that he's literally lying to his audience? What a fucking piece of shit, dude. Holy fucking shit, dude.

Dex-chan lover
What a troll lol

Still angry everybody else in this story has vanished in a puff of smoke.

the 2 panels with Fuyukis mother on page 12 seem to imply that it isn't as easy as she (Fuyuki) makes it out to be. the 2 weeks might be true, but something like an introduction exchange, and a month later she really might be gone for longer ?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Gonna say this in spanish because that's how i truly feel:
AUTOR HIJO DE SU PINCHE MADRE, VAYA CABRÓN XD
K, now that my emotions have left my system, i don't know if i should be mad. Author really pulled a fast one on us. I hope nothing bad happens with the relationship of this two.

Dex-chan lover
mega bamboozle... in before she comes back, they start dating and ends within the next couple chapters

Double-page supporter
Daw... Wasn't that precious? Author-San is such a tease.
Thanks for the chapter and another dose of wholesome gyaru goodness

Dex-chan lover
called it.... not that surprised, but I bet many got fooled.... LOL

Supporter
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, we all expected it but still got bamboozled anyways xd

Users who are viewing this thread