Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.2

Double-page supporter
What a touching chapter. Mama/daughter moments, father/son moments, and of course the main attraction.

I like the two week misunderstanding. The author did a good job putting the reader firmly in Tsubasa’s point of view. The slight-of-hand makes you feel the same sense of urgency, and relief, that he experiences. While it’s not quite a confession, it’s much more exciting that most scenes where the MCs figure out that they feel the same way about each other.

Man, thinking about it, of course the main girl wouldn't just up and go. That would mean getting axed. I lost my trust in the author for that jebait

Dex-chan lover
@BilliusX
The author did a good job putting the reader firmly in Tsubasa’s point of view.
No, he is not. It was artificial and forced or Fuyuki did this in purpose to tease MC but I guess it's not the case. She said in very dramatic way she leaves without mentioning it's only for two weeks. Wut? Tsubasa didn't ask for how long until last second in airport, but it's supposed to be his first question after her "confession". When someone leaves you ask for how long. Than they spent few hours together without even touching on theme of her departure or study? I call this bullshit. And after they cut all chats for some dumb reason just to create fake tension in manga. Yeah, you can trick reader like that, but I hardly can call this "good job". Just very shallow trick on par with all these misunderstanding shit they like do in manga.

I guess this series missed the axe? Well good... I want to see them grow more in this relationship.

Got so baited last chapter that i refused to read this one, this author is something else

I feel so old on the internet sometimes. Had to look up this jebaited thing...

Users who are viewing this thread