Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Good lord why always with the fireworks. If all this buildup leads to the classic "I couldn't hear you" garbage with no actual confession, I'm gonna shit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no she said it before the fireworks. He definitely heard that. She'll probably chicken out last second or go all in. Place your bets

Fuck this "I couldn't hear you because of the fireworks" bullshit, such an overused trope.

Ah the classic say the word love during the fireworks so the MC can't hear shit and make the readers wanna blow their entire fucking neighborhood.

Dex-chan lover
Not even reading through these now cause this all just feels so unnecessary and just pointless chapters so the author can drag this out. 🙄

Supporter
She just said word "like" without any context for him, so it will be no surprise if he won't be able to understand what is she talking about.

Dex-chan lover
Don't you... don't you fucking dare pull a "the fireworks are too loud" on me! 😖

Dex-chan lover
Are they really gonna shut down the obnoxious guy who can't read the room trope, but not the interrupting fireworks trope?

I really hope we get a double fake out.

Users who are viewing this thread