Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSSSSS LET'S FUCKING GO AKINO

DETHRONE THE FEMALE MC, GOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
OH SHIT I TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

I was initially like... yeah he didn't hear, back to status quo—HOLY SHIT
good on the author for doing something I wasn't expecting

Dex-chan lover
I went back to read ch 23, wondering what even there was to censor (answer: nothing)
Then I read M+ version: Holy mother of censorship! They carved out the whole panel!

It's really hard when they're all fabulous in their own way. Senpai seems like my favorite (brains is a huge plus), but all three of them have a super important trait: Kindness.

Main Girl has something that maybe goes beyond that, that she's selfless, but maybe to a fault because she isn't honest with herself.

Honestly he could end up with either of the 3 and I couldn't get mad, there's no clear winner, they're all wonderful, kind, smart, hardworking, and caring women.

This is why I don't really like Japanese romance stuff sometimes because they always choose the one who isn't the best choice

Dex-chan lover
DAMNIT I KNEW AKINO WOULDNT WIN BUT THIS IS JUST THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN ISNT IT?

I remember reading this before it was a harem and becoming disappointed when it became one. Fuyuki is obviously best girl but I very rarely like seeing other people losing

Hate harem ends more though

MD@Home
> conf-
> essed

Ayy, newest entry to the competition of Top Ten Most Retarded Ways Amateur Scanlators Line-break This Week

Users who are viewing this thread