Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Broooooooooooo we can all see how this ends buyyt I just can't choose 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Group Leader
And now this is the fourth time I read (ongoing) manga with confession chapter for this month... Holy shit, what a blessed month (except for fhe pandemic).

You have violated the law under code 69 in paragraph 420 - Kissing the MC despite not being the heroine.

I've always wanted a manga where the first girl doesn't win by default but I still doubt anything will change in this one.

Double-page supporter
well goddamn even if she doesn't win, she's giving it her best damn shot that's for sure.

more than i can say about the actual heroine at this point.

Not the cover girl = not gonna win

There's like a 0.00001% margin of error and I hope this fits that margin.

Anyone who doesn't want the first girl to automatically win should at least skim through Ichigo 100%. It's a little dated but concrete proof that even the character referenced in the title isn't always the winner.

@UncannyGodot I've read Ichigo 100% but that one suffers from the fact that the girl that MC ends up with has barely any screen time which was annoying. Also she was still sort of the first girl without spoiling much for people that haven't read it.

@Vini I get not liking Ichigo 100%, it's a mixed bag. But I could not agree much less about its first girl being debatable; even the MangaDex description is pretty clear about it

I would encourage other people to read or skim it and judge for themselves. The ending's reception was polarized for breaking genre conventions, which Dosanko is playing with breaking now to mixed thoughts, but was enormously better as a result.

Can't say I'm too worried about spoiling it at this point. It's 15 years old

Users who are viewing this thread