Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
What a shitstorm. Mum ex machina. Pushing the plot. Ending the series.

jak

Contributor
I like the senpai girl, but his mom is fucking insane.

Fed-Kun's army
This may sound a little crass, but this non-descript disease of hers needs to *snaps fingers* pick up the pace.

Double-page supporter
I cannot believe, that in a first world country, with all the freedoms afforded to a citizen, in the current year 2021, that a boy’s mother would be able to control his life to such a degree. Especially when it’s JUST his mother. Both his father and maternal grandmother are not nearly as controlling. What exactly happened to give the mother this much power?

Ugh where did all the fluf go? I hate that mother of him and why does no one in the family atleast try to to against the mom? They are all like tamed dogs.

Dex-chan lover
@NickD15 you dont need to announce to the world that your family is poor and there's no benefit to marrying into your bloodline

But to make it easy for you, no, state rights doesnt have anything to do with filial piety and, duh, obviously his mom using the fact she's in hospital for guilt tripping everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
Now we have to wait two weeks for just watching pictures? The story got crapy so I started only watching the pics, but recently they got worse or am I wrong? Somehow for me there is no real sense behind this anymore and it feels kinda rushed and thoughtless. I hope this gets solved fast, because the series was somehow cute.

Òbviously this dumb plot arc is gonna drag on for a while, and ofc senpai cant think for herself as well and goes along whatever she is told. The MC i can deal with, he was raised by that shitty mother of his its why he "snapped" and ran away, but the senpai just going along with what the mother is saying is just bad it doesnt matter how good of a teacher/student relationship it was, not saying anything while being potentialy used to meddle in another persons life is a hard No from me.

Dex-chan lover
I like Natsukawa but Shiki's mom is scary! I really understand why Shiki's dad broke up

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

I can't wait to see Fuyuki meet Shiki's mom. The final showdown. 😬

Users who are viewing this thread