Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Ch. 19 - Isn't This Something I Have Read in a Rom-Com?

Dex-chan lover
There are times like on page 15 when they are just being dicks and mean to him, Ive come to terms with self deprecation of mc (even tho sometime I think its too much) but that is just being mean and its not right, no matter how small someone secret is its a secret that someone entrusted you with, maybe its just me but I find this unnecessarily mean and very disrespectful to your friend,

not to mention not giving a fuck that you broke someones trust is crazy, making a mistake is a one thing but to also not be apologetic about it, god damn what a bad friend, yeah i will call my homie most deprolable racist and rancid shit, but not this

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
............well the last chapter was the end for me, this somehow turned into a adapting to sociality vibes.

We will miss you lone wolf....................

Dex-chan lover
"Step bro, I'm stuck"
Ight, wanna blow my brains out imagining that. Especially since neither of them is a trap.

Thanks for the TL

Group Leader
There are times like on page 15 when they are just being dicks and mean to him, Ive come to terms with self deprecation of mc (even tho sometime I think its too much) but that is just being mean and its not right, no matter how small someone secret is its a secret that someone entrusted you with, maybe its just me but I find this unnecessarily mean and very disrespectful to your friend,

not to mention not giving a fuck that you broke someones trust is crazy, making a mistake is a one thing but to also not be apologetic about it, god damn what a bad friend, yeah i will call my homie most deprolable racist and rancid shit, but not this
I thought same thing these two are horrible. They cant bother to keep a fucking secret and brush it off as nothing when it's the one thing he asked of them. He saved both their lives and ruined his reputation for one and they treat him like such trash. It's hard to like either of these girls. If that was me I'd threaten to rat out her secret and tell everyone about her hobby if she thinks it's not a big deal to keep secrets rancid bitch.

Dex-chan lover

Agreed. Throughout the manga, they have always been complete bitches towards him, they pass it off as a joke each time but its just abuse lol.. Unless they later change for the better, i dont rly want the mc to end up with any of those 2.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Agreed. Throughout the manga, they have always been complete bitches towards him, they pass it off as a joke each time but its just abuse lol.. Unless they later change for the better, i dont rly want the mc to end up with any of those 2.
Agree, i hope a better and sensible girl appear for the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread