Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Ch. 22 - The Popular Girls in Class Still Won't Let Their Guard Down Around Me, Alright?

Thanks for the translation.
Did someone read the LN? Would love to be spoilered a bit.

Dex-chan lover
You're now 8 comments deep into his behavior with triple the lines that he has in the chapter but sure buddy.
Cool...

Still doesn't explain how I'm "projecting." But since people are apparently so weirdly bothered by me not liking this guy I'll just put a pin in it right here. Perhaps I should have said nothing if this is how people were gonna react 😑.

Contributor
Boo. So they decided to go down the boring route of dispelling every rumor about dating Sora. That just makes it harder for an actual romance between him and her to spring up in this story. Probably a good thing for those in Ruri or Mashiro's corner though. But I don't like it because I'm rooting for team Sora.

His blush on page 10 after getting a taste of what friendship could be like tells me all I need to know about this self-proclaimed "loner". Just like a certain fox insisting the grapes are sour, but then gets a lick of the grape juice and craves it.

Man, that one female classmate is really one of those insufferable K-types. I'm tempted to call her a rabid dog, even.

Wow, so much introspection and reflection going on this chapter for him, especially on page 22. Still up to the usual antics he's used to, but things are definitely changing for him this time around.

I'd like to say Ruri talking to him was a sign of her ice queen facade beginning to melt, but that last dialog box is making me think twice. Is this the start of a new arc with Ruri in the center?

Dex-chan lover
Man this manga is compelling and sweet. How the hell does this have such a quick fate and trash just goes on for hundreds. Sucks man.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that class, wayyy to complicated even compared to irl. It's like everyone holding daggers behind their back, school kids aren't that smart.

This bootleg 8man should just put his seeds into all the girls

Dex-chan lover
So this is pretty much a lost cause. I'm of the cynical impression that anime serves to boost manga sales and manga serves to boost LN sales, if the source material is already axed the offshoot isn't long for this world.
there is exceptions

Supporter
Ive seen most of your say the ending its coming cause the LN got axed but I don't think that will stop the manga of making its own ending like many animes that make their own endings
Kinda hope the manga got a different editor.

Users who are viewing this thread