Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Ch. 24 - I'm the One Who Wants to Ask What's in Her Head, Okay?

Dex-chan lover
This writing just isn't it chief
yeah MC is a mega retard refusing FREE friendships. Like I don't get it. Even the people in the fucking light novels he reads socialize. Like I myself would consider myself a loner but if someone walked up to me and wanted to be friends I'd talk with them lol.

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna die on that hill be my fucking guest. Victim blaming at its finest jfc. GO read the LN before you make anymore "she feels" "she sees" "she knows" type of comments. Every time i insult a non-existent virtual girl there is some white knight going "well AHKCHUALLY 🤓 👆" i fucking hate weebs so much it is unreal.
MY MANN FUCK YES

Dex-chan lover
Gotta make your move and assert your dominance as the cover girl of the series, duh

Supporter
how is he creepy? I barely follow this manga, but I'm confused, how is he a creep?
I explained in the same comment. :p Everyone believed he went through Hoshigasaki's (idk if that's the right name) bag and put a light novels in there for her to read, because she thought they sucked and he wanted to prove her wrong. Obviously that's not actually what happened, but that was the story he told the class to cover for her.

Dex-chan lover
This is the point where the LN broke apart and came to a halt. It shows the author has not much planned the characters, even an MC.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck thats good, imma steal it

m4ywlk.jpg
I think this is the first time I've seen a Japanese work so this kind of dark humor

It honestly surprised me a lot loll honestly wouldn't have been as funny if it was in a Western comic/show

Users who are viewing this thread