Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Naze ka Bocchi no Owatta Koukou Seikatsu wo Kanojo ga Kaeyou to shite kuru - Ch. 26 - How Is a Loner Supposed to Unde…

Double-page supporter
Is LN
I don't remember if this study session was in the LN, can anyone else who's read it confirm or deny?

I've been hoping they expand the story past the scope of the novel if the Manga became successful enough and I think this may be something along those lines.
Not done?

Dex-chan lover
Is LN

Not done?
The LN was axed. Thats why a lot of people (myself included) are concerned about what will happen when the manga gets to adapt what remains of the source :worry:

I don't remember if this study session was in the LN, can anyone else who's read it confirm or deny?

I've been hoping they expand the story past the scope of the novel if the Manga became successful enough and I think this may be something along those lines.

I checked and it's in the middle of vol 2 ch 3 (Novel ended at vol 2 ch 4). There is just one chapter and a half left to adapt :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Does this guy have any agency of his own? Like at all? All these stories have the same doormat archetype. Like the loser heroine one. Guy tries to have more friends, but coincidently, all those potential friends are girls.

Dex-chan lover
after reading the whole thing, I gotta say... I feel like these girls are horrible "friends". They're just allowing these horrid rumors about him to circulate, not even stopping their own friends from spreading them. I'm pretty sure that her interference has thus far only made his life WORSE the second time around

Dex-chan lover
I do hope this guy aces all the questions as like he has done all the tests so if he bombed before he knows where he needs to work on this time.

Also hearing the LN was axed tbh I am not surprised as the series is quite slow. I like it but it does take times for stuff to happen with the girls so I do hope the LN being axed maybe gets the Manga to get the story pace faster and stays publishing

Aggregator gang
The LN was axed. Thats why a lot of people (myself included) are concerned about what will happen when the manga gets to adapt what remains of the source :worry:

I checked and it's in the middle of vol 2 ch 3 (Novel ended at vol 2 ch 4). There is just one chapter and a half left to adapt :worry:
Not surprising that the LN was axed, should I dare ask how badly it ends?

Users who are viewing this thread