Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - I Didn't Expect Shiramine to be the Type to Hold a Grudge This Much?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Why do I feel like these four get along surprisingly well, and would make good friends.
Which would lead to even more rumours spreading further down the line. with the whole 1 guy : 3 girls
Some dudes' gonna be crying blood somewhere...

Ah well, what can you do? :02:

Dex-chan lover
I read the light novel months ago now, and as a result, I'm reading the Manga with a sense of detachment and more critique for the story.

I'm currently left feeling like it's too convenient for them to be able to explain away the rumors by enlisting Shiramine's help. In the vein of "a loud no is an even louder yes", denial of the rumors can just end up adding fuel to the fire. And yes, that is also true in Japan, where that is sometimes used as a plot point in manga. Like, is it possible for their plan to work in the real world? I guess. Is it also possible for it to backfire massively? Also yes.

Dex-chan lover
Its weird how considerate the prez is toward him, maybe because i havent seen her own backstory yet so im not very trusting but its suspicious

Dex-chan lover
Its weird how considerate the prez is toward him, maybe because i havent seen her own backstory yet so im not very trusting but its suspicious
I think its because she sympathizes and relates with him to some extent. Obviously its the class reps duty to help everyone but the reason she put in extra effort was probably because she sort of(?) saw herself in him because of their similar mindsets or something

Users who are viewing this thread