Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - You Can't Help But Wonder If There's a Catch When Someone Suddenly Comes on Strong, Right?

Supporter
"The person in charge of Nanamura."
Do they mean, the person in charge of his babies?

Also, he was far too slow on the uptake for what the end result was going to be; as well as too vain to think he would be able to hide his presence from her that way.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work, team!

Nanamura really trying to pull an 8man even if Hoshigasaki obviously wants to be closer (she's precious, btw).
It's not working, which of course is the usual result of pulling an 8man (I shall take all blame and be completely lonely for the good of the girl).
Oh, from the first panel mentioning the festival it was obvious he was going to be part of it :pacman: Other students made awesome(ly ridiculous) excuses for themselves!
If no other folks lined up I'd probably volunteer to take that grenade for class prez, especially if she was on me like she is on Nanamura

Edit: I had misspelled "wants" in "wants to be closer"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
seems like more drama is coming
N6jdut8.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I hate that friend chick. She doesn't want her friend to be friends with MC even though she knows that it will hurt her. So instead of telling her friend herself to not be friends with MC and being hated by her, she prefers MC to avoid her friend and gets him hated by her friend. And if anything happens, shift all the hate to MC. So convenient, girl. Or more like bish

Users who are viewing this thread