Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - You Can't Help But Wonder If There's a Catch When Someone Suddenly Comes on Strong, Right?

Dex-chan lover
Poor for the lone wolf, he must prepare for go to WAR!!
🤣🤣😂😂😅😅

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it's weird how he hasn't seen it coming.
Prez tells him that she will ask him for a favour soon and a role that's known to be undesired comes up that she has a role in assigning.
The gear's should have clicked rather quickly once the thing started.

Contributor
That Ruri weakly tried to pretend she didn't know him in class in front of that friend and those who tried to mock her before, kinda ticked me off despite her trying to reach out to him in the halls. Way to send mixed signals... Does she want to befriend him publicly by waving at him in the halls or keep it hidden? Can't have both.

To me it ruined what little she was trying to do to reach out to him, and tells me she's still the same coward that has to put up a false personality in class. She's just slipping more than usual, and I didn't find it cute or endearing. But maybe this arc will finally deal with that.

I'm surprised to see Mashiro again in the thick of things with this dude when I was expecting a Ruri-centered arc. The moment it was shown that recruitment for a festival planning committee was going on, I knew the favor she was collecting was getting him to join. He'll be out of his fake loner comfort zone again, this should be interesting.

I miss Sora, but ever since they dispelled the rumors it seems the story has drifted away from her for this next arc. There's still a chance that she's part of the committee too, so maybe I'll get to see her there.

Dex-chan lover
Prez takes care of them and gal birth them. Perfect sync
You forgot Hanamitsuji-san :smugchisato:
kgg0SKq.jpeg

:lol: i found this frame from the manga artist twitter,
i would'nt expect that it will fit so well :kek:

Last edited:
Guys I like this manga and oregairu, hyouka . Are there any similar manga as well. Is there any specific genre of this manga. Where mc doesn’t fall for grills easily and Where mc isn’t a cuck or too brain dead to know what’s happening and think realistically. Please suggest something.

Dex-chan lover
I detect a high level of class prez appreciation in this comment section. I like it.

Fed-Kun's army
i can find more spine in a jellyfish than in this MC, if he had any this stotry would have ended in the first 10 chapters. i mean is he not an adult that time traveled to his high school days? what happened to all those years of experience? vanish for plot convenience ?

Dex-chan lover
i can find more spine in a jellyfish than in this MC, if he had any this stotry would have ended in the first 10 chapters. i mean is he not an adult that time traveled to his high school days? what happened to all those years of experience? vanish for plot convenience ?
Actually, he had just ended HS when the time travel happened. Since he just stayed alone all the time back then, he doesn't really have much experience to use

Users who are viewing this thread