Double Helix Blossom - Ch. 2

Supporter
Honestly not really digging this one, they reduced the no killing logic from chisato to something extremely shallow and that's thrown around both chapters for no reason, it was much cooler when it was implied but not told (unless it mattered)
Also the Police Girl barely acts her age, she seems more like a 16 year old than the 16 year old getting scared over everything
Sure she is in the same roof as a continent threat but ther reactions are more on the comedy than the serious side so they're just unfitting

I hope the author improves those overtime or this one would get dropped faster than my mood every time the green hair guy appeared on Lycoris

Dex-chan lover
Uhmm idk . . . . Kiku doesnt feel like a police to me with how she acts. she feels more like a high school teenager who happens to wear a police outfit. I get it Kyou is a mass murderer . . . But idk . . . .

Anywho thank you as always for the sl!

Last edited:
Uhmm idk . . . . Kiku doesnt feel like a police to me with how she acts. she feels more like a high school teenager who happens to wear a police outfit. I get it Kyou is a mass murderer . . . But idk . . . .

Anywho thank you as always for the sl!
Well, she was 19 years old and just entered the police force for some months before she got frozen. She's a total newbie. She's also nearly failed the exam, so she's no super police or anything fancy. Afaik, we still don't know the entire reason of why she was chosen in this whole shtick. (Aside from her immunity from being mind-hacked.)

That aside, both the MC are still unlikable to me. I'm still not hooked. If the SL stopped translating, I'll probably dropped this series, too.

Users who are viewing this thread