Double Play - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Cohabitation

Dex-chan lover
Still less H than Parallel Paradise...
But it does feel like I ended up reading H

Dont know how he didnt pull his pants up before she took a picture, knor how it would be possible at the angle right next to the window. He could just grab her phone and delete it or destroy it, or prove she was masturbating on his bed from her stains. The introduction was retarded would be better if he just be'd "her slave" voluntarily because he liked her. Ejaculating on skirt was hot, depending on how it's executed from her I may drop or continue reading.

Ummm. Where do you sign up to be her slave? This is definitely not what I thought was going to happen. Kinda too hot to handle. Reads like smut but with barely any ecchi.....yet. Guess we should prepare to get blue-balled every chapter until eventually there's some payoff? Oh god, I hope there's payoff.

Also, while I'm enjoying this quite a bit, I gotta point out that the "slave" bit is stupid. She obviously likes him and he obviously likes her. Obvious, as in the two of them should be aware of it too. I know he doesn't want to believe it since she's so popular but he heard her call out his name as/after she climaxed on HIS bed. And she was unbelievably embarrassed when she realized she was seen but he was jacking off to HER. They both have super clear indicators the other one likes them. It'll be awkward since they're step-siblings now but what they're doing now is gonna be so much more troublesome down the line.

Nahh they never have sex, this manga only good forplay scene not fapable

Already this in the second chapter. Idk but for me too fast even for hard ecchi manga, the plot is very undeveloped at this point (but maybe I shouldn't get too much hope about the plot here lol).

Group Leader
Hmmm.... Definitely another Takamine-san with slight changes (and removal of that Untouched Holy Maiden shit).
Will give it a shot till vol. 1, if it remains same, then probably gonna drop.

Dex-chan lover
Well as I was reading All of a sudden there was a serious thunder strike

I guess this is a sign from God telling me to not continue reading this

Power Uploader
This mangaka really has some of the most unconventional fetishes I've ever seen.

Also, stop showing me male butt for fucks sake. That's not what I'm here for. It's weird that it happened almost twice in 2 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread