Double Play - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Summer Training Camp (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, this was hilarious. The author is just really shoving down this harem.

Not only has the MC walked in on three separate girls masturbating, now all of those girls are just conveniently witnessing this.

This is honestly funny at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, this was hilarious. The author is just really shoving down this harem.

Not only has the MC walked in on three separate girls masturbating, now all of those girls are just conveniently witnessing this.

This is honestly funny at this point.
my man really and truly just wants to make hentai but is stuck working the seinen mines

Power Uploader
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP WALKING INTO EACH OTHER? WHY DOES EVERYONE START CRYING WHEN THEY'RE FUCKING CUMMING??????

Dude what.

This isn't even good enough to warrant the extreme wait between volumes, what is this author doing the rest of the time?
He is releasing chapters. Do you think the author just drops one volume every year and then dips out? Nobody does that. There are 37 chapters currently available in Japanese. The translator chose to not do it because raws cost money. If translator waits till next year when the total volume drops, they can probably grab it for free from some website. I don't understand why people here are blaming the a
I don't think it's the translator's fault, I think the authors released this manga in volumes Yearly, Vol 4 should be out late January next year.
And it's not the author's fault as well. Just wanted to clarify that.

Guys, this manga has a normal release schedule. And another translator might pick this up so no, you guys MIGHT not have to wait a whole year for this. So relax alright

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP WALKING INTO EACH OTHER? WHY DOES EVERYONE START CRYING WHEN THEY'RE FUCKING CUMMING??????

He is releasing chapters. Do you think the author just drops one volume every year and then dips out? Nobody does that. There are 37 chapters currently available in Japanese. The translator chose to not do it because raws cost money. If translator waits till next year when the total volume drops, they can probably grab it for free from some website. I don't understand why people here are blaming the a

And it's not the author's fault as well. Just wanted to clarify that.

Guys, this manga has a normal release schedule. And another translator might pick this up so no, you guys MIGHT not have to wait a whole year for this. So relax alright
I seen the raws it's only 19 chapters in all not 37 it says 37 cuz each raw chapter is split into 2 parts

Dex-chan lover
Ayo??? I expected Tsurugi to pop up and peep......but when tf did the music girl show up??? How long was she even there???

Oh nah this is getting outta pocket

well the next volumes coming to an end! i guess see u soon anarchocat! (hopefully xppp)

Double-page supporter
Too bad Homura knocked on the door and tried to come in. This could have developed into a love triangle instead of more awkwardness.

Users who are viewing this thread