Doughnuts Under a Crescent Moon - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Nameless Heart

I thought she was gonna be the jealous type, nope! Hopefully she helps Hinako realize her feelings better

thanks for translating <3

Fed-Kun's army
It's okay, Hinako ... you don't have to force it. Let the yuri come to you in its own sweet time.

Just don't wait too long because your chapters don't release frequently enough for that.

Dex-chan lover
It's always a treat having a new chapter of this manga. I'm glad the childhood friend seems to be on the helpful side, getting things moving in the right direction.

Dex-chan lover
She's really the worst... The one she really wants to be sweet to her is Nee-chan
Oof.

Subaru, bb. Sometimes I just find you way to relatable for my taste. That's harsh.

Dex-chan lover
Childish yeah but not bad... still... careful lo/
Subaru is the bestest best imouto

Dex-chan lover
This continues to be so real it hurts. 😥

I wish Hinako could be a bit more honest, even if it's just the things unrelated to romance. It's obvious that Fuuka made her uncomfortable, even if she did manage to sorta, kinda climb out of the hole she dug for herself by the end. Even if it's the difference between saying "No, not at all," and something like "A little, but it's not a big deal," it'd be a step in the right direction.

Subaru is still the best.

Sahari - Quiet Lesbian that always keeps it low-key and makes her odds near impossible
Hinako - Anxious new Lesbian that just needs cuddles and hugs
Fuuka - BIGSISTERinc Lesbian planting gay seeds in the newbie

Glad that Fuuka wasn't the possessive old lover that turns out to be a real jerk like in some other mangas, cause she seems to have sympathy for Hinako, and at this rate, I foresee her, Subaru, and the blonde-ish coworker doing a tag team to get them together.

Users who are viewing this thread