Keeps on delivering, Subaru too.

Thank you Yuri Project!

Fed-Kun's army
Everything is gonna be okay, love is win in the end >w<

Thank you so much for the chapter<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So getting your nails done gives you a 20% buff to Work Efficency and a 10% Charm boost? Neat.

I love the name of this manga, combines 2 of my favorite things, plus it's yuri, so most of the time it's enjoyable.

Aw, this is so sweet. I love reading yuri, so many of the series I've read really slow down to focus on the romance, rather than jump into the physical aspects of the relationship right away (*cough*yaoi*cough).

Thank you for the update, translators!

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thought translations was a little weird like the lil sis saying "You too make nice"??? wtf does that even mean??

also Poor MC struggling to realize she's gay OTL

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she's figuring it out. Subaru pushin' that wheelbarrow down the hill.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. OHHHHHHHHHH!

My bb realized she likes her ahhhhhh! N O I C E

Let's wish the other allows herself to love and be loved too.

Honestly, I was expecting to get crushed with that title, but I'm so glad it didn't... In the way I thought it would.

This is like my favorite manga right now. It just never disapoints, even when it gets dramatic. This might become a breaking point in yuri media if it keeps going like this. Mark my words.

@dokidoki To "make nice" is just informal Engish. Its not a common phrase but it is correct. It just means like "get along niw" or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Subaru, thank you for helping the two of them along. Looks like she is realizing her feelings more and more and that is great. This is such a sweet manga.

Dex-chan lover
Subaru best imouto. Fluffliness on top of fluffiness. And so much blushing.

I'm glad this is back, it's one of my favorites. Can't beat a good OL yuri.

Subaru is always coming in clutch, and this has rlly got me on edge I can wait for the next chptr

Dex-chan lover
I wonder to what extent the mangaka get swept-up by limited-time offers, to what extent they instead expect their readers to get swept-up by such offers, and to what extent this notion of getting swept-up by such offers is peculiarly imputed to women by male readers.

why is the writing so good i’m so upset at how relatable these feelings are ugh too good feels bad

Dex-chan lover
I knew I could count on this to have the MC figure out her feelings without some third-wheel-jealousy arc.

Still, makeup. How I loath makeup. Plz don't get someone who doesn't use makeup started. 😛

Dex-chan lover
Wow art has gotten better, and the storytelling is a lot more clear despite still being nuanced. Thanks for the scanlation!

Group Leader
A wonderful chapter, from the art to the plot. I'm enjoying this series so much.

Users who are viewing this thread