Doujima-kun wa Doujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Doujima-kun and the Way Home

Group Leader
2tfsx4.jpg

I'm with you, @justforthelulz -- this kinda works against the grain of the narrative. I hope the Mangaka doesn't lose his way in the woods. I dislike dropping potentially good stories.

The <3 ♥ heart over the dog with “Ah!” mi-i-i-i-ight be the dog's expression (since Hime looks pretty distressed and not very "turned on"). However: Doujima, in spite of the fact that Hime set this up to foil the big D, should have stepped out of character and given her a hand. I get the point: "She brought this (literally) on herself." Got it. But allowing the full brunt of Hime's actions to humiliate her to this point was stepping over the line.

I'm all for any Manga that takes a pesky female Tsundere lead and humbles her. The reverse scenario is in far too many Manga. After Uzaki and others, anything that counters those stories is welcome.

*smacks Doujima* Get it together, kid. There's a time to allow Hime to have her just deserts, and then there's a time to man up and be a gentleman. Sheesh!

Also: What's with the dog owner? Hand to mouth in SHOCK... but doesn't lift a finger to curb her dog's behaviour? Sick owner, man. Sick owner.

To quote Kaguya-sama's Narrator: "The result of today's battle: Doujima loses."

EDIT: Thanks, @Harou for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread