Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

kinda wish he didn't get op, it would of been interesting if he would get himself out of situations that arise on the island with wit and his "cave ability"

Dex-chan lover
wish he would have stuck with a shitty skill and Robinson Crusoe his way out of the island. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
So he learned to mine, got some shiny rocks, and found him a wife.

Contributor
The king did mention something about an oracle, then exiled the guy to the one place he could actually use his power. Now I'm curious whether his dad is typical isekai noble trash as it appears, or if he knew that he was actually going to help MC by assigning him there.

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc
I can imagine the king asking " what should I do with useless son?" And the Oracle went "send him to the island and he will no longer be a burden"
King thought that meant kill him, but Oracle meant he will become powerful and thus not a burden.

Fed-Kun's army
MC: Has a unknown crest no one has ever seen
Everyone: wE aRe DuMb, We WoNt TrY tO fInD oUt WhAt It DoEs bUt eXiLe ThE pOtEnTiAlLy StRoNgEsT pErSoN tHat EvEr LiVeD iNsTeAd.
Sure, Story and stuff, its fine, but I find it mindboggling how all chars in such stories are always idiots... :eek:

The crest tho, so he is... a OP-Dwarf? XD

@Silwith
Did it say that they didn't try out what it those.
And also i think "sword god" and "King of magic" sound a lot stronger than cave King :D
Yes hes just an OP-Dwarf.

Users who are viewing this thread