Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

@Lord-Raine All of the unique stones they find, AKA everything important they mine up. To be fair, it won’t run out in his lifetime (probably), but keep in word that mind you used - “functionally” unlimited. That doesn’t mean it is, and some hundred+ years down the line they’re not gonna have any of that fancy bs they have right now. If this man continues to throw out 800 magic stones like it’s nothing, that doesn’t bode well for the sustainability of their mining operation.

Dude I'm digging (loooool) the whole "bruh im literally j vibing mining rocks" vibes.

CUE THE "I'M SURPRISED NOTHING BAD HAS HAPPENED" FLAG

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't breast meat be the one tasting like pork due to its fat content? Shoulder meat should be the one tasting like beef because it's probably more lean than the others.

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan If this world has the complicated ZEE politics like in our world, this remote island could give the kingdom a large portion of the ocean for fishing industries which gives them an incentive to defend the island from enemy claims.

Double-page supporter
@dandan_the_dandaN While yes it is certainly valuable defending it is diffulcuit due to distance any navy needs to travel to defend the island. It’s what we call a distant polity. For now it is still a relatively hard to defend and remote island. I’m sure at some point it will become a major trade port and be protected by the constant stream of traders and their conveys.

he should make a steel or stone cover in font of the golem core tho

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

No, Fulle, he isn't. He's a shitty old man. Let's change the topic. Did you find any clues towards the location of changing stones?

Dex-chan lover
@felix7 you mean the old goblin? because goblins can't use magic even with crests, but don't worry bout it XD

Users who are viewing this thread