Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~

If anyone is too lazy to read the wn and kinda curious with what happen next
the war between kobolds and orcs happen near their teritory, the kobolds will become his slaves and the orc will come later, chaseb by leviathan, and... Uh for the orc leader, there will be huge surprise for you

If y’all liked the farming in another world manga, you’d probably like this too.

Contributor
@Door321 roughly a half chapter a fortnight, but it’s been a month now since the first half of chapter 6 was posted.

Man ... i want that crest too, so i can just build my own underground city, surface is too much politics....

Really wish that you would reconsider it as weekly 😕 😪 😔 😞 cause it's good 👍 👌 😊 😄 😀 🙂 👍

@gagegageha But then you would have an underground civilization, then the need to delegate people to certain areas to govern, etc etc.

Unless they all operate like a hive mind(?), no discrimination, no price inflation, etc, then that would be the good sh*t.

Declare war on the surface dwellers, reclaim the land as the true people of the earth.

Lok-Tar Ogar.

King has the crest of an oracle.

Sends his boy to a reef where he actually awakens his crest

Is king actually just helping his son?

This is pretty good so far. I love the worldbuilding and making a society from (almost) scratch. Best of all, no cliché harem tropes.

Aggregator gang
Series is a lot of fun and doesn't take itself too seriously

Hope they don't find a need to tie in some big plot with the king being a bitch and just keep having fun on the island

Would read again

Users who are viewing this thread