Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
IS it me or there was no mention of how long a stone prolonged her life ? so the bubble that he'll need a week to prolong her life of one year seems a bit out of place for me

Contributor
Iceaxe? That is a pickaxe...

And really? Little girl is cursed and needs life span? Really author?

Ehhhhh, the "taming" another sentient race thing is extremely iffy. That's slavery, yo.
Author could have come up with a "party member" or similar thing but nope.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, is there a game where I can do something similar?

Build up something by myself and recruit NPCs?

Medieval Engineers satisfies that caste building itch but there's no NPCs to recruit, no "kingdom"

And Stronghold 3 is trash compared to Stronghold 2, but the Stronghold series isn't as customizable as ME.

Dex-chan lover
@newboi : As big as he wants it to be? MC is removing materials and making it bigger after all.

Dex-chan lover
HE might avoid cave-ins, but I am still hoping he hits underwater ravines and gets severe flooding. Always 'fun' in minecraft

@sunsun Factorio perhaps? Not quite npc's, but there are conveyor belts. Oh, and inserters. Close enough?

@Junpaku I mean, it's basically that they now owe him a life debt, right? And they already owed him a life debt, now it's all nice and magical and comes with perks. You could even say that those Goblins are all now warlocks and the prince is their patron.

Users who are viewing this thread