Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why sea-monsters would attack and eat people on the sea, except if they tought the ship was a large prey.
There is much more food in the ocean than there ever would come from attacking and eating a crew on a large ship.
Unless its just territorial or likes to kill things for fun, there should be no "logical" reason too attack the ship.

That's like asking why a shark would ever attack a human even it has more food than it could ever eat underwater. You look like prey or you look like something interesting and the only way they can find out anything about you and what you're made of is a quick nip. That's why a sea monster would attack, unless it's a filter feeder like some whales or something.

Every time I hear the word/name Leviathan.

I think of my favorite song from Final Fantasy XIV.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JnpkloqH6g

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the princess is a furry. Better get her away before she yiffs the baby.

So is it a good thing that he accidentally tamed Reil? I hope that doesn't cause complications for the poor puppy's growth. Also, anyone know what happened to the 2 warriors who were supposed to be guarding the chest?

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage

They are dead, or they fucked up and lost the chest.
Considering they are supposedly the strongest, the odds are 50 / 50 atm.

What I want to know is why the leviathan was chasing them.

Dex-chan lover
An actual female furry instead of the usual human woman with animal ears?! What timeline is this? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Who wants to bet that Leviathan will be able to turn in to a female and new waifu incoming?

@Eddnom You know, Kobolds. Can't say that I have ever seen the literal race kobolds not be like that. Whenever they use "Dog people", they are not kobolds so those are the dog ears and tail.

Ank

Double-page supporter
Chapter 1 : alone, in a small rocky island with nothing but a pick axe. Lets mine for shelter.
Chapter 8 : LEVIATHAN BATTLE LETS GO !

Users who are viewing this thread