Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2

Dex-chan lover
blud is blinded by his new found powers and think they have a chance of success lmao no cure for stupidity huh

Dex-chan lover
I get the impression this is a pre/mid apocalypse civilization considering it asked about the population above. More than a little concerned how shell is involved in all this...

Contributor
Fused the picture

zGrRvhq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I get the impression this is a pre/mid apocalypse civilization considering it asked about the population above. More than a little concerned how shell is involved in all this...
From everything Nona has said, I've gotten the impression that the slimes like Shell might be some kind of degraded form of the original inhabitants.

Dex-chan lover
so after the MC party struggles with a pack of chimeras a few chapters back, they can now defeat another pack offscreen. like, how?

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the Princess will be used as a sacrifice, or well, just a sample of her DNA.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a dire situation but, damn, Shell the slime looks so cute even when contained :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
so after the MC party struggles with a pack of chimeras a few chapters back, they can now defeat another pack offscreen. like, how?
They already lost the girl, so the plot no longer requires them to suck. It instead requires them to rush and save her in the nick of time...

Users who are viewing this thread