Doukyonin ga Fuantei Deshite - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Really great to see this translated again.
Also @Hachyguy : "What are they two's relationship?" -> "What is those two's relationship?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shikkari-san is deifinitely into Fuantei. Imagining them getting married, talking about Fuantei like her boyfriend, then clarifying that she's a woman, but not that they aren't dating, and getting embarassed (in chapter 1) when Fuantei says she's acting like her wife... not exactly the most heterosexual of behaviors.
Also, drawing her gay books. I wonder if she'll ever draw yuri (the superior genre).

Dex-chan lover
I had to go back and reread the first two chapters because I had completely forgotten this.

Dex-chan lover
Holy, a wild update :meguupog:

I genuinely have forgotten the premise and anything I've read before lmao

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe it, i cant believe this got an update. Thank you so much pls do more

Dex-chan lover
There are manga that you can pick up and remember the plot years later. Then there are those that you have to re-read. Then there are manga you subscribed to because it was to your taste and forgot to read. This was the latter.

Dex-chan lover
i hadnt the faintest recollection of this but after rereading it its really cute im glad it got an update

Dex-chan lover
so this is a fantasy series.... just that the fantasy is having a reliable roommate hahahah

Dex-chan lover
Fuantei is so attractive. Seeing her in that sweater reminded me how delightfully petite her chest is.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread