Doukyonin ga Konoyo no Mon janai - Ch. 2 - I can see it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Is it being released weekly? Any raws or are we caught up?

I really enjoyed the dynamic of the characters before so it’s nice to see a more fleshed out environment for the esper girl.

Group Leader
Bi-monthly and only 13 pages?
Actually just 10 pages, if you don't count title and credit pages. And yes, just 10 pages peer 2 months. Author is actually running two manga series simultanously and he's taking turns in their releasing.

Dex-chan lover
There's no missing chapter, the flashback in the first panel is just so the first chapter of the webcomic isn't repeated
After all it's a serialization :)
I don't understand. It's a flashback to events that we weren't shown in this version? That makes no sense. Why shouldn't the webcomic be repeated? Why does this being a serialization mean that we don't get the whole story here? Shouldn't a serialization be a self-contained story that doesn't require you to go read the webcomic to have context for stuff? What's the point of a serialization otherwise?

Group Leader
I don't understand. It's a flashback to events that we weren't shown in this version? That makes no sense. Why shouldn't the webcomic be repeated? Why does this being a serialization mean that we don't get the whole story here? Shouldn't a serialization be a self-contained story that doesn't require you to go read the webcomic to have context for stuff? What's the point of a serialization otherwise?
It's not really that hard to understand, the ghost girl meets him and the MC discovers ghost girl afterwards.
There's really no need to read the webcomic, it's just that the first time they meet is slightly different in our perspective.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really that hard to understand, the ghost girl meets him and the MC discovers ghost girl afterwards.
There's really no need to read the webcomic, it's just that the first time they meet is slightly different in our perspective.
It's a waste not to see how he discovers her for the first time though. I was looking forward to it. I highly recommend reading the first three chapters of the web comic after the first chapter of the manga. Those bridge chapter 1 and 2 pretty well.

Dex-chan lover
Also, it's lucky MC actually has a ghost in his apartment, cause it feels like esper girl would be super easy to trick into following a random stranger to his house with a fake ghost story. She should be more careful.

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad they got her in right away. Can't wait for MC to continually fumble the bag with her

Users who are viewing this thread