Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. - Vol. 5 Ch. 17.2 - Together With You [Haru Edition]

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. <3
I missed this manga, is so heartwarming.

Loool Subaru's talk and tactics from peevious chapter wasn't effective at all. It's Haru talk with the kitty that gave him courage rolf

Double-page supporter
Eagerly waiting for the next 2 chapters! Thank you. Please keep TL'ing this! Love them. No mistakes. Perfect!

Dex-chan lover
When a former stray reunites with a born kitty pet

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV The difference really is apparent with adopted strays vs bred kittens. I rescued my cat off the street and he's very picky with who he trusts and is extremely food motivated, while my cousin's Persians are the exact opposite. Mind you, my cat was pretty young when I took him in (two to three months) but he still picked up those habits that have stayed with him years later.

Dex-chan lover
God damnit not the same owners that picked up Haru's other siblings. I want that reunion asap.

Double-page supporter
@Chet31 Wait didn't all of Haru's siblings die except for the one with the brother and sister?

Double-page supporter
@Sarsak No, it's shown in a previous chapter. Only one kitten died. Other than Hachi, the other two of the four smaller kittens got adopted together by a family at a park.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak No, two of them got picked up by a family in the park. Haru went to "pick them up" when the bird attacked and she was saved by Tora-nee-san. Then it was only 3, we got the bit with the old lady feeding all the strays and so on. Page 18 ch 16.2 onwards.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread